In regards to the Covid 19 pandemic, Georgia was one of the first states to reopen businesses, including salons on April 24th. Governor Kemp stated the shelter in place would remain for those elderly and compromised until May 13. We have chosen to remain closed until May 12th. Update: we have resumed normal operation.
As we are one of the first and few states at this time to reopen, CDC guidelines and requirements have been published with some mandates from the State Board of Cosmetology. We will outline these and will enforce these for the safety of all clients as well as our staff and families.
1) you may be subject to a temperature check via a thermographic thermometer.Update:Not required
2) you need to answer the following questions honestly and without penalty prior to your appointment:
a) have you had a cough?
b)have you had a fever?
c)have you been around anyone ill in the past 14 days?
d)are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
3) We must limit the number in the people in the salon so at this time only scheduled clients can be inside the salon.
If multiple members of a family have appointments, they will need to wait in the car until their appointed time. Update: more than one may now enter. There is a bench near the door for waiting.
4) All clients must remain in their car and someone will come out to get them. In addition, children are not allowed at appointments during this time. We ask that you send a text noting your arrival. Update:let us know if you need to bring children. They can sit in the waiting area if needed. Update: the waiting room is now open.
5) All clients are REQUIRED to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask and place it on before entering. We ask that your wash your hands upon entry and note that social distancing is still in effect. s.Update: No longer required, optional for client.
6) We ask that your bring minimal items with you to your appointment such as no purses just your essentials. Update: Not required, but helpful.
7)Contactless payments and electronic payments are preferred during this time. Update: not required but helpful.
8) There is a temporary $5 covid fee for all sugaring services.
9) We are only able to do lower body sugaring at this time so no facial sugaring until further notice. Update: We are now offering facial sugaring service.
10) We are unable to offer makeup, lash or brow services at this time also until further notice. Update: we are now offering lash, brow and makeup services.
Safety is our priority and we thank you tremendously for your patience and support during this time and we are excited to welcome you back to Sugar& Comb!